Internet Sales - Business Development Sales (BDC)
Bell Ford is looking for experienced representatives in our sales department and business development center. This is NOT a telemarketer position. Our representatives are responsible for engaging customers, building relationships, and ultimately helping them with their vehicle purchase. Bell Ford is part of the Berge Group, a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for over 45 years. The staff is ready to help customers purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle in the greater Phoenix / Scottsdale / Tempe / Mesa area.
- Answer and analyze all inbound leads and work with customer
- Answer all incoming phone calls using inbound scripts to schedule appointments
- Log all customer information/comments into CRM
- Respond promptly (within 10 minutes) to internet leads and contact customer by phone
- Contact customers using outbound scripts to schedule appointments for sales
- Schedule all future contact as needed
- Re-schedule no-show customer appointments
- Generate e-mails and phone calls according to contact timelines
- Knowing your new / used car inventory
- Forward all customer concerns to BDC Manager and follow-up
Skills & Experience:
- Customer service phone experience required
- Automotive experience preferred
- Must have strong customer service acumen
- Excellent conversational skills
- Must enjoy working with other professionals in a very friendly and team oriented environment
- Must be on time
- Able to work any shift that has been assigned. Must be flexible with your schedule – i.e. nights, weekends, holidays
- Must be able to handle heavy phone contact
- Ability to work multiple software applications
Competitive pay plan with Salary Plus Commission!
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(K) with a company-match. As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program. Bilingual candidates welcome.
Job Status: Full Time